Friday, May 2, 2008

what's in store.......

we have been busy, busy getting ready for our grand opening/national scrapbook day festivities!

fun new arrivals, super cute make and take projects, neato prize drawings
and in-store savings all await you tomorrow!
we'll begin the fun at 11:00am...we hope to see you there!!




new pink paislee





more new Kaiser...paints, papers, wood books, shapes and letters






new black and white and red






new ribbons and swell ribbon organizers




come see us tomorrow and help us celebrate this special day.

1 comment:

Dapoppins said...

I was in the store and saw all your great new stuff, but darn! I missed the sale! What is up with that! ARG! However, it doesn't matter, I will still be in to buy some of the great things you have on hand. Lately, I am all about the birds, and I saw those great chip board shapes you now have in! And all the lovely wing shapes too....