Sunday, January 25, 2009

he said...she said




get the real story...the whole story, in this super cute keepsake!















inside pages offer he and she spaces for journaling...
...my favorite "together" memory
...what made me fall in love with her/him
...what I still love about her/him
...my favorite photo of us....why?
...my favorite photo of her/him..why?
...when I first saw her/him.. I......
and so much more!





















one side opens to reveal his story, then flip to the other side to reveal her story!
this 2-in-one, clever keepsake has so many possibilities....
-make for you and your sweetheart
-create one for your parents or your kids
-makes a unique gift for a new couple
-or makes a wonderful milestone anniversary gift

you won't want to miss this workshop to learn how to craft these endearing momentos!
the details.......
1/31- 3:00 to 5:30 . . . he said, she said keepsake: create just in time to fill in by Valentine's Day to share with your sweetie! this unique book has a boy side and a girl side...get his story on one side and then the real...I am mean your story on the other side. this cute and fun keepsake will be a favorite to look back on for years to come. cost for this workshop is: $30.00. please bring photos if possible...baby, youth and mature shots of he and she if available...not necessary but nice to have.
call today to register...360.254.6021

No comments: